Newbie questions

Old Jun 24, 2012, 5:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold
Newbie questions

I am CC Gold member

I'm looking to book rooms for a specific period of time in 2014.
The website doesn't indicate a cash rate at present but does indicate reward night availability. If I book now, are those rooms confirmed and guaranteed?

Next rather stupid question - how can I rack up a rather large chunk of points quickly? Is there any exchange/swap mechanism, or do I just have to stay a heap of nights at Radisson Hotels?
Old Jun 24, 2012, 9:49 pm
Moderator: CommunityBuzz!, OMNI, OMNI/PR, and OMNI/Games & FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMM, AAMM & ExPlat, Marriott lifetime Plat, IHG Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by whiskerxx
If I book now, are those rooms confirmed and guaranteed?
if you can book & get a conf # then yes, they are confirmed & guaranteed.
how can I rack up a rather large chunk of points quickly? Is there any exchange/swap mechanism, or do I just have to stay a heap of nights at Radisson Hotels?
http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/club-...-1st-post.html
Next rather stupid question..
you didn't have any stupid questions but next time, it would help other readers if your title was more descriptive rather than so non-specific.
Old Sep 29, 2013, 12:47 am

Newbie question

Hi guys, sorry if these questions have been asked.

I've signed up for complimentary Club Carlson gold using a JetAirway promo in 18 Dec 2012. I wanted to book some rooms using 2for1 rate in this coming Christmas. It seems that I need to present my Gold card upon check-in but I don't have it, could I just make a screen shot of my account?

Besides, where to find the expiry date of my Gold status? I'm not sure until when is my Gold status valid. Until 18 Dec 203 or Feb 2014? Thanks a lot for the help=)
Old Sep 29, 2013, 9:35 pm

Originally Posted by Dolphinyong

I've signed up for complimentary Club Carlson gold using a JetAirway promo in 18 Dec 2012. I wanted to book some rooms using 2for1 rate in this coming Christmas. It seems that I need to present my Gold card upon check-in but I don't have it, could I just make a screen shot of my account?

Besides, where to find the expiry date of my Gold status? I'm not sure until when is my Gold status valid. Until 18 Dec 203 or Feb 2014? Thanks a lot for the help=)

Usually they (should) see your status in the system but you can always carry a screen-shot of your account to be on the safe side.

Status levels usually reset on Mar 1.
Old Sep 30, 2013, 1:29 pm

Programs: Hyatt Diamond, HH Diamond, CC Gold
Originally Posted by Dolphinyong

I had a screen shot in my phone of my status as long as I received the actual card and it was never a problem. And maybe half of the time they don't even ask for the card. So no worries!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.