Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Radisson Nashua, NH

Search this Thread

Old May 24, 2012, 9:31 am
Original Poster

Radisson Nashua, NH

I was requested in another thread to start a thread about this property, since there doesn't seem to be an existing thread. (If I missed it somehow, please merge this post).

I stayed here last December for the previous big night giveaway. Since it was a while ago, I'll just copy/paste my review from tripadvisor mostly unedited. Apologies in advance, I am not really a frequent traveler and probably missed a lot of details.

“Nice hotel, interesting looking exterior”

Stayed here twice in the past month (mainly to take advantage of Club Carlson's point giveaway promotion). Had no major complaints, but there were a few small annoyances, such as the lock not working the first time (so we had to go back to the front desk and get another room) and the bath tub water temperature control was not aligned (so it took some trial and error to get hot water). Also, both times the heat was turned way up, which made the room warm but very, very dry. All of that were only minor detractors from an overall comfortable experience.

The staff was very friendly and accommodating. I actually had the wrong date for one of our stays, so I missed my reservation, but I called the next day and they transferred my reservation and saved me the no-show penalty.

Rooms were pretty clean and had a decent amount of space. The location is not too far from the Nashua commercial area, but it's somewhat isolated, and the parking lot gets very dark at night.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.