Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Hotels and Places to Stay > Radisson International | Radisson Rewards
Reload this Page >

(Expired) eRewards Join CC today and receive 4,500 bonus Gold PointsŪ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 3, 2012, 12:22 am
Original Poster

e-Rewards Members - Join Club CarlsonSM today and receive 4,500 bonus Gold PointsŪ

As a new e-Rewards member, enroll in Club Carlson today and receive 4,500 bonus points just for joining.

Enjoy more points, more partners and more places with Club Carlson – the global hotel rewards program from Carlson Hotels. As a Club Carlson member you will gain access to a collection of superior benefits at any of our more than 1,000 participating hotels worldwide: RadissonŪ, Country Inns and Suites by CarlsonSM, Park Inn by RadissonŪ, and Park Plaza.

Club Carlson offers you:

Faster free nights starting at only 9,000 points.
No blackout dates for award nights on standard rooms.
Free Internet at RadissonŪ hotels worldwide and Carlson hotels in North America.
20 Gold Points per U.S. dollar spent on eligible hotel nights as well as meals and beverages when charged to your room at participating hotels.
Enroll by May 31, 2012 to receive your 4,500 bonus points and be on your way to free award night stays.

Terms & Conditions:

e-Rewards members must enroll in Club Carlson using the link provided via email by e-Rewards by May 31, 2012 (“Promotional Period”). This offer is limited to a maximum of 4,500 bonus Gold Points per person. Offer only valid for new Club Carlson members without an existing account. Promotional bonus Gold Points will be posted to the member’s Club Carlson account within 6-8 weeks of enrollment date. The name on the e-Rewards program account and Club Carlson account must be the same. Offer is valid only to the enrolled recipient, is non-transferable, may not be sold, and is subject to change or termination without notice. By enrolling in Club Carlson and participating in this offer, you agree to the Club Carlson program terms and conditions.
Old May 3, 2012, 3:57 am

Umm.. r u able to transfer those to another Carlson account ?
Old May 3, 2012, 1:21 pm

Programs: HA, DL, UA, PC Gold, A/club Plat, HH Gold, Hyatt Pl
shall i make a new club carlson account just to get the points..is it worth it?
Old May 4, 2012, 1:26 pm

Like me I opened a new account to get the points.But online in my new account I see the words Account is restricted....
Old May 5, 2012, 6:51 pm

I opened a new account about a month ago to get the 4500 points and mine also showed as restricted for a few days. The points posted after about 3 weeks and I requested a status match to gold based on my platinum status with Priority Club. Got the status match and an email offering a "New Member Exclusive" of 12,000 bonus points for stay by June24.
Old May 7, 2012, 11:48 am

Programs: The Golden status boy
Trying to setup my grandfather and keep geeting an error message that the website cannot currently complete the task. Anyone had any success lately?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work on the iPad

Last edited by spankytoes; May 7, 2012 at 11:54 am
Old May 7, 2012, 1:12 pm

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by spankytoes
Trying to setup my grandfather and keep geeting an error message that the website cannot currently complete the task. Anyone had any success lately?

EDIT: Nevermind, got it to work on the iPad
Is your grandfather a current e-rewards member, in other words do you need an e-rewards membership or you can just sign up for this offer without being e-rewards member?
Old May 8, 2012, 5:02 pm

Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
... in other words do you need an e-rewards membership or you can just sign up for this offer without being e-rewards member?
AFAIK you do need to sign up for e-rewards, as the gold points are a bonus you receive after signing up and completing your profile/survey for e-rewards.
Old May 8, 2012, 10:54 pm

Originally Posted by hemi961
I opened a new account about a month ago to get the 4500 points and mine also showed as restricted for a few days. The points posted after about 3 weeks and I requested a status match to gold based on my platinum status with Priority Club. Got the status match and an email offering a "New Member Exclusive" of 12,000 bonus points for stay by June24.
nevermind....

Last edited by Zhaunk; May 9, 2012 at 3:37 pm
Old May 10, 2012, 12:17 pm

Originally Posted by hemi961
How did you request the status match and how long is it good for? I'd like to follow the route you did in hopes of getting the email offer... TIA
Old May 10, 2012, 1:11 pm

Programs: UA MM, HH Gold, SPG LT Gold
received error msg "promotional code is inactive" today.
Old May 10, 2012, 2:20 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
Originally Posted by pm6163
received error msg "promotional code is inactive" today.
Same here
Old May 11, 2012, 12:25 pm
Moderator, Southwest Airlines and Choice Privileges

Same thing today. I phoned Club Carlson and they said that although the offer was supposed to run through 31-May, e-Rewards terminated it early. (A bit odd, considering I received the offer less than 15 minutes ago when I joined e-Rewards.) I was told I could forward the Email with the offer to CC, and they would honor the offer.
Old May 12, 2012, 3:32 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UAMP S, TK M&S E (*G), Marriott LTP, IHG P, SK EBG
I never got that mail even Mr. Nacho and I are both e-rewards members. Does anyone has a copy of that so I can send it to CC?

Thanks in advance!
Old May 12, 2012, 6:19 am

Programs: Life, Love and Laughter
Here is a way for folks who are new to Club Carlson to earn an extra 2000 points after their first stay:

http://www.clubcarlson.com/privatePa...ode=NEXTSTAY2K

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.