Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne

Old Mar 26, 2012, 4:43 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA-1P AB-Gold SPG-Plat Hilton-DIA Hyatt-DIA PC-Gold MR-Plat Hertz-PC
Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne

Anyone been at this hotel?

I got it on a Gold 2for1 rate for 90€ a night over Easter. Its a bit out of the center but we are on a budget and do not mind the metro ride. Plus this is an amazing deal as most 4star hotels during that time are almost twice as expensive.
Old Apr 10, 2012, 3:47 am

I stayed there 2 times.
The location is little remoted from center but metro station is just 500m away.
so 30mon is enough to center.
Hotel is also not bad. on my experience it will be upper among radisson hotel's properties.
Old Apr 12, 2012, 3:16 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: UA-1P AB-Gold SPG-Plat Hilton-DIA Hyatt-DIA PC-Gold MR-Plat Hertz-PC
Stayed here this weekend, quite a nice Radisson hotel. Got upgraded to a Business class room due to CC Gold. It is indeed a short walk to the metro and within 15 minutes you can be in the center of Paris.
Old Jun 16, 2012, 3:59 pm
Used to be diaworld

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Dontcareist,
Just found a 95 euro 2 for 1 rate for July!
Old Jul 13, 2012, 5:45 am
Used to be diaworld

Programs: Marriott Titanium, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt Dontcareist,
I just posted a full review here: http://thedealmommy.com/radisson-blu...ways-end-soon/
Old Jan 22, 2015, 9:30 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Bump.

I need to redeem points for 6 nights, and want to take advantage of the last night free. This hotel is 50K vs others at 70k ( and not available during my days).
Old Jan 24, 2015, 7:33 am

Programs: AY, SK, TK
Originally Posted by ORD-TGU
Bump.

I need to redeem points for 6 nights, and want to take advantage of the last night free. This hotel is 50K vs others at 70k ( and not available during my days).
Go ahead and book. This propert is underestimated in Paris, whereas the other luxury ones are IMO overestimated (and looks like have no availability for bonus practically at all)
Old May 13, 2015, 6:06 am
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
I am wondering if I will receive the room upgrade to business class room, then should I also get the complimentary breakfasts (I have only CC gold card)? According to their web-page business class rooms include the super breakfast buffet.
Old May 14, 2015, 6:46 am

Programs: AA EP; WN CP;UA SILVER; MARRIOTT TITANIUM; HH DIAMOND; IHG PLAT; RADISSON PLAT; HYATT GLOBAL
Originally Posted by R7U
I am wondering if I will receive the room upgrade to business class room, then should I also get the complimentary breakfasts (I have only CC gold card)? According to their web-page business class rooms include the super breakfast buffet.
My inlaws are currently there, on an award with last night free - 2 nights, they are gold, got upgrade to business, no breakfast.
Old May 14, 2015, 11:45 am

Programs: AA Gold, HH Diamond, UA Silver
Originally Posted by R7U
Most Radisson Blu properties will not provide free breakfast to Gold even if you're upgraded to a business class room. I've seen some reports on flyertalk of properties that do (none of them in Paris), but haven't experienced it myself.
Old May 14, 2015, 2:34 pm
Suspended

My inlaws are currently there, on an award with last night free - 2 nights, they are gold, got upgrade to business, no breakfast.
Looking forward to report on how they liked it.
Old May 15, 2015, 6:09 am

Originally Posted by NJUPINTHEAIR
Looking forward to report on how they liked it.
They like it, but they are more happy that they can be in Paris using hotel points and can afford a week, rather spending the cash that would be unaffordable. They really don't care about minutiae. They did the 2-2-2-2 tango Last night free.

They told me that there is a grocery store nearby and got breakfast items. That the hotel is not located centrally, but we all now that, and it is not a big deal.
Old May 15, 2015, 10:55 am
Suspended

Thanks.
Old May 15, 2015, 11:10 am
R7U

Programs: TK Elite; HH Diamond; AA Plat; CC Gold
Thank you for your feedback!
Old May 17, 2015, 11:43 pm

Originally Posted by whimsey21
Most Radisson Blu properties will not provide free breakfast to Gold even if you're upgraded to a business class room. I've seen some reports on flyertalk of properties that do (none of them in Paris), but haven't experienced it myself.
For Radisson Blu I got upgrade to Business class room in Istanbul and Milan and got free breakfast. But when I was in Lucerne last year I got the upgrade up no breakfast. At Park Inn in Prague I got upgrade but also no breakfast.
I am thinking about burning my point in Paris next year. Probably going to book the Radisson Blu Hotel, Paris-Boulogne due to only 50K points, so I can redeem for more night.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.