FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Radisson International | Radisson Rewards (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards-428/)
-   -   No success in bringing up a country map (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/radisson-international-radisson-rewards/1313832-no-success-bringing-up-country-map.html)

SanDiego1K Feb 13, 2012 3:41 pm

No success in bringing up a country map

I have tried using both Firefox and Safari to bring up a map that will show all the Carlson properties in France. A page comes up, but it does not even show the outline of France let along populate it with hotel locations. Who has had success who can take me thru the steps?

I am particularly trying to identify if there are properties in the Provence and Cote d'Azur regions.

tsmith12 Feb 13, 2012 3:54 pm

Originally Posted by SanDiego1K (Post 18009041)
I have tried using both Firefox and Safari to bring up a map that will show all the Carlson properties in France. A page comes up, but it does not even show the outline of France let along populate it with hotel locations. Who has had success who can take me thru the steps?

I am particularly trying to identify if there are properties in the Provence and Cote d'Azur regions.

Fwiw, these are the areas (in and nearby) in France where CC seems to have a presence. Not sure if this helps tho...

Charles De Gaulle FR
Disneyland Paris FR
Roissy En France FR
Paris FR
Cannes FR
Lyon FR
Macon FR
La Tour De Salvagny FR
Marseille FR
Nice FR
Aix-les-bains FR
Albertville FR
Arc 1950 FR
Arcachon FR
Biarritz FR
Blagnac FR
Bordeaux FR
Bourg Saint Maurice FR
Chambery FR
Grenoble FR
Les Arcs FR
Montauban FR
Nancy FR
Orange FR
Porticcio FR
Villefranche De Lauragais FR
Bourget FR
Chantilly FR
Marne La Vallee FR
Versailles FR
Villepinte FR
Antibes FR
Beaulieu FR
Eze FR
Juan Les Pins FR
Metz FR
Monaco FR
Monte Carlo FR
Saint Jean Cap Ferrat FR
Saint Paul De Vence FR
St Jean Cap Ferrat FR
St Laurent Du Var FR
Villefranche Sur Mer FR
Anglet FR
Annecy FR
Arles FR
Avignon FR
Bayonne FR
Carpentras FR
Cavaillon FR
Chateauneuf-du-pape FR
Dax FR
Epinal FR
Fontaine-de Vaucluse FR
Gordes FR
Nimes FR
Pont A Mousson FR
Pont Du Gard FR
Roussillon FR
St Jean De Luz FR
St Jean Pied De Port FR
Toul FR
Toulouse FR
Vaison-la-romaine FR

SanDiego1K Feb 13, 2012 4:10 pm

Thank you for your kindness. Yes, I got that far but not further. I recognize some of the town names that aren't in the area of interest and some that are - but that leaves a whole lot of properties whose towns I don't know. When I click a specific property, it takes me to a tiny local map that I have to zoom and zoom to see where in France it is.

Rumeli Feb 13, 2012 7:27 pm

I believe these 3 hotels are in Province -Cote d'Azur region:
Marseille, Cannes and Nice (All three are Radissons).

RM

100countrygoal Feb 14, 2012 5:53 pm

Map Problems

I've had trouble with maps at other Carlson properties as well. I was trying to pull up the map for the new Park Plaza in Bangkok, and it was very, very difficult to determine exactly where the hotel was from the local language map. Maps and/or their applications could certainly be improved on the sites.