Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Any advice or tips for Meliá Caribe Tropical in Punta Cana (PUJ), Dominican Republic?

Any advice or tips for Meliá Caribe Tropical in Punta Cana (PUJ), Dominican Republic?

Old Mar 16, 2008, 7:10 pm
Original Poster

Booked trip with another couple for 4 days in Early April. Any F-Talkers been to this AI property?....It is a huge property and I have read a lot on Tripadvisor...but we booked something called ROH = Run of the house...which as best I can surmise means that they can put you at any of two or three connected properties depending on capacity etc...Seeking anyone that has experience with this and any general tips on making the most out of these four days...also which rooms or area of the property is best...Thanks

Last edited by K7Beach; Mar 16, 2008 at 7:13 pm Reason: title

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.