Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Need suggestions for Jamaica

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2016, 6:54 am
Original Poster

Need suggestions for Jamaica

My niece is trying to organize a family get together in Jamaica next March for 6 adults, 2 children. She is thinking along the lines of an all-inclusive with activities for the kids and has suggested a couple of massive resorts near Rose Hall as a possibility. My brother and I, however, shudder at the thought of spending a week trapped in your usual standard high rise hotel with long, long walks to the dining rooms, beach and pool.

Does anyone have suggestions for smaller, kid-friendly, all-inclusive properties with more atmosphere?
Old Oct 2, 2016, 4:25 pm

Programs: Hilton - Diamond / Marriott - Platinum / SPG - Platinum / Priority Club - Platinum
Hilton Rose Hall.

We've been 4 times now. Water slides, lazy river, swim up bar, decent beach, multiple restaurants, and staff that have become friends!
Old Oct 3, 2016, 11:09 pm

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by d20513
Hilton Rose Hall.

We've been 4 times now. Water slides, lazy river, swim up bar, decent beach, multiple restaurants, and staff that have become friends!
+1
--
13F
Old Oct 6, 2016, 4:35 pm

Programs: Hertz and Best Western, a free agent in all other respects
I haven't stayed there but Green Castle Estate House is the kind of place I find appealing.
Old Nov 24, 2016, 1:02 pm

Programs: AA Exec Plat - some level of status in IHG, Marriot & HIlton
Originally Posted by d20513
Hilton Rose Hall.

Good to hear. That is the resort I chose for my family to stay at for 6 days in March. Looking forward to it.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.