Help with trip to Punta Cana

Old Aug 5, 2016, 8:48 am
Original Poster

Help with trip to Punta Cana

Some friends and I want to take a trip this summer in June, to Punta cana specifically we would like Bavarian beach.

On the one hand we want to ask for opinions about Riu Bambú have since told us quite well from it.

Furthermore we would like to know opinions about recruiting trips with Excursionbook. It is safe? Do they usually be formal?

We are travelers Noveles any recommendation is welcome.
Old Aug 19, 2016, 3:59 pm
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Don't stay at Riu Bambú... You will regret it for years. With all-inclusive resorts, you get what you pay for, and when it seems to be too good to be true, especially when compared to similar size resorts in the same area, then it is. Stick to Barcelo, Iberostar, Dreams, Bahia Principe, Alsol, Hard Rock, and Melia/Paradisus.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.