Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Dominican Republic La Romana vs Punta Cana

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jun 8, 2016, 7:09 am
Original Poster

Hi,

I have been looking into all-inclusive hotels in the Dominican Republic and came across both of these areas. La Romana hotels seem to have better deals. Has anyone been to both of these areas that can maybe enlighten me??

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!
Old Aug 5, 2016, 5:42 am
Hyatt Contributor BadgeMarriott Contributor Badge

Programs: AA PPro/DL PLT, PPass, Marriott / Hilton Gold, JetBlue Mosaic, Hertz Presidents Circle, Amex Plat
Hopefully not too late. La Romana is a more quiet area, and the service at all-inclusive resorts tend to be better (at least in the high end resorts such as Dreams and Iberostar, and also at Casa de Campo). Punta Cana is a much vibrant area with shopping malls, as well as a large choice of restaurants, bars, and clubs outside of the resort.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.