Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Airport Transfers, Punta Cana

Search this Thread

Old Dec 17, 2016, 11:01 pm

Programs: Aeroplan
I'm also going to Dreams at Uvero Alto, thinking of taking a private transfer, for 2 people i got a price around 136 CAD round trip (around 100 US) which i think is pretty decent (transfer.do). I wonder if anybody has used them before and recommends them?
Old Dec 18, 2016, 3:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue, VS Silver
Originally Posted by Fa Hz
I'm also going to Dreams at Uvero Alto, thinking of taking a private transfer, for 2 people i got a price around 136 CAD round trip (around 100 US) which i think is pretty decent (transfer.do). I wonder if anybody has used them before and recommends them?
Hi,

Can't comment on this company but taking the same route we used https://dominicanairporttransfers.com/

All I can say was that they were ready for us both ends of the journey with no fuss. Decent cars with AC and in - car wifi, too!
Old Dec 18, 2016, 8:29 am

Originally Posted by randalf
Hi,

Can't comment on this company but taking the same route we used https://dominicanairporttransfers.com/

All I can say was that they were ready for us both ends of the journey with no fuss. Decent cars with AC and in - car wifi, too!
Thank you! that one is very similar price, so I might use it ^
Old Dec 18, 2016, 10:23 am

Originally Posted by Fa Hz
Enjoy Dreams - I certainly did when I was there last. Very relaxed atmosphere, and excellent pool staff.
Old Dec 18, 2016, 8:23 pm

Originally Posted by rossmacd
Enjoy Dreams - I certainly did when I was there last. Very relaxed atmosphere, and excellent pool staff.
thank you! never been to PC so I'm very excited!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.