Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Private Plunge Pool?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2015, 4:11 pm
Original Poster

Private Plunge Pool?

My fiance and I are getting married in October 2016 and looking to Honeymoon right after. There's so many different options out there, we're not sure where to start with our searches. We want something exotic and romantic (ie. private plunge pool, incredible view, option for excursions, etc.) but don't want to pay $1,000/ night (ie. want to take advantage of miles and status). Combined we have ~140k Chase UR and 151K AMEX MR. We're open to opening new credit cards for a specific hotel chain depending on the resort.

Can anyone please help us with suggestions of specific resorts and suite options?

We're looking for a 1 bedroom option with direct access to a private pool or hot tub area that will accept points. Please help us!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.