Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

St. Lucia Executive Transfers Car Service

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Dec 8, 2014, 6:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold

Hey Everyone,

My wife and I are going to St. Lucia this Saturday to head to Sandals Grande St. Lucian. After reading experiences of riding the bus to the resort we booked a private car service to and from the resort on St. Lucia Executive Transfers. They offered up $90 each way for the two of us which in my opinion is well worth it. Has anyone used them before? Thoughts and experiences would be much appreciated!

I did a search online and really couldn't find that much regarding reviews not on their site.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 1:22 pm

How was it? I'm going there in a few days.
Old Jan 26, 2015, 1:26 pm
Original Poster

Programs: SPG Gold, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by LaryConst
How was it? I'm going there in a few days.
It was great. You just have to get through the craziness of the drivers trying to haggle you once you leave the customs area. My driver was there on time and was a great start to the vacation. Much better than the bus since its almost 2 hours up to the hotel.
Old May 13, 2015, 8:58 pm

It's much better to book in advance. I had some bad experiences just trying to find a driver as you exit.
Old May 14, 2015, 5:43 pm

It's been around 6 or 8 years ago, but I used a helicopter service from the main airport to the small airport on the northern end of island. It only took no more than 15 minutes, but what a ride through the mountains and hills. Another couple, enroute to Sandals, shared the chopper with us. Cost was around $125 to $150 for two of us IIRC, but it sure beat two hours winding through the mountains on narrow roads.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.