Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Transport from Kingston airport to downtown Kingston

Old Sep 2, 2014, 6:04 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, one-time United Plat, Amex Plat, Marriott Plat, Hertz Prez Circle, Bus Pass

Will be flying into Kingston airport for the first time soon. What is transport like from the airport into the city? Sheer madness, or is there an organized and official taxi line? I was surprised, in the past, at what a madhouse MBJ was at arrivals. I can only fear that Kingston is worse...

Thanks!
Old Sep 2, 2014, 9:08 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Official taxi queue. It is easy. Follow the exit signs.

If you are staying at a hotel, they can organize a car for you, and someone will be waiting with a sign with your name on it.
--
13F
Old Sep 3, 2014, 10:25 pm

It is best to have your host or hotel arrange transportation for you. There is also a visitor's desk where they can help you to get a taxi to your desired location.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.