Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Which Aruba Timeshare Presentation should I pick?

Old Feb 17, 2014, 11:41 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Hey I'm going to Aruba in April. I'd appreciate not only advice of where to go to for a timeshare presentation in Aruba, but also why. Please mention what they offer and what makes them a good choice compared to others for attending a timeshare presentation. I'd like to know which resort/condo/place for a time share presenation to atend

BTW... would also appreciate pointers for best spots on the island for sightseeing and pictures of Aruba.

Last edited by fay637; Feb 18, 2014 at 2:36 pm
Old Feb 17, 2014, 11:50 pm
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K, AA EXP; Owner, Green Bay Packers
You will be in a beautiful place with great weather and you actually want to have sleazy high pressure salesmen kidnap you for hours?

Time share salesmen rank somewhere below slime mold on the phylogenetic tree.
Old Feb 18, 2014, 7:13 am

Programs: continental united starwood hilton marriott
where will you be staying? are you renting a car? Probably best deals will be from sale of condos not time shares
Old Feb 18, 2014, 2:35 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

I don't have a place yet. The purpose of this thread is to figure out were is good to stay at for a timeshare presentation.
Old Feb 20, 2014, 12:02 pm

Programs: continental united starwood hilton marriott
I do not know of any timeshare presentations that will give you much, try Marriott If you just want a timeshare to stay at, recommend Play Linda. You can get info on rentals etc on their web site

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.