Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Reasonable Accommodations in Grand Cayman

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 12, 2012, 2:10 pm
Original Poster

Just booked a crazy deal for RT airfare to GCM for $150AI. Deal departs from WAS/NYC/ORD and MIA. Need to find a reasonable place to stay while on the island for a week.

If you can help me out with a crazy hotel I will share the airfare deal with you.

I have already found Morritts for 199 for 5 nights, but requires a 90 min timeshare pitch, oh well.
http://www.dealster.com/travel-deals...-island-resort

I would like to spend two nights on 7 mile beach. Any ideas?
Old Jan 15, 2012, 6:53 am

Programs: AC-SE100K MM, BA-S HH-D, MB-G LT Sil, IHG-Plt, Nexus, Global Entry
Originally Posted by cdavis5711
Just booked a crazy deal for RT airfare to GCM for $150AI. Deal departs from WAS/NYC/ORD and MIA. Need to find a reasonable place to stay while on the island for a week.

If you can help me out with a crazy hotel I will share the airfare deal with you.

I have already found Morritts for 199 for 5 nights, but requires a 90 min timeshare pitch, oh well.
http://www.dealster.com/travel-deals...-island-resort

I would like to spend two nights on 7 mile beach. Any ideas?
Cheapest I have used is Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach. The hotel is directly along side the Marriott and is almost beachfront with a pathway of 70-80 metres to get to the sand. The poolside bar is reasonable and has some hot snacks / light meals. Hotel breakfast and wifi are both free. Lots of pubs and restaurants within walking distance. Watch out for traffic when crossing the road.
--
13F
Old Jan 15, 2012, 11:41 am

You didn't give your travel dates. GCM Marriott is as low as $159/nt in August. No timeshare pitch necessary. Unsure when you are traveling. Provide dates and I'd be happy to search further.

Would love your secret. Feel free to send me an email:
[email protected]

Thanks!
Old Jan 16, 2012, 9:07 am
Original Poster

Flyerwife. I just sent you the link. Worked for me. I even called and confirmed with the airline. Message me if you need any help. Use the e-mail on the pdf as the referral address.

My dates of travel are from May 26th to June 2nd. Any additional help would be greatly appreciated.
Old Jan 16, 2012, 10:43 am

Programs: AA EXP, Marriott Plat, Accor Plat+++
http://www.sunshinesuites.com/

Try Sunshine Suites. The rack rate for studio suite for your dates is $158. It is not on the beach, but as access to it. I think it would fit perfectly for a couple of nights. Free wifi, pool, complimentary continental breakfast. You can PM the information as well
Old Jan 22, 2012, 7:45 am

I can recommend the Turtle Nest Inn. While not on Seven Mile beach (it is on the beach in Bodden Town), it is extremely affordable. $119 per night for your dates. Check it out! I would appreciate your airfare secret too, please PM me. We love Grand Cayman.
www.turtlenestinn.com

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.