Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

Need help travel between DR, Aruba, Curacao and Colombia

Old Dec 9, 2011, 3:32 pm
Original Poster

Folks,

I am planning a trip near Christmas time to visit the Dominican Republic, Aruba/Curacao and Cartagena, Colombia for a total of about 3 weeks. I already have my trip booked to arrive into Miami from SFO. What recommendations do you have to plan the best itinerary between these places? Is it cheaper and easier to fly from Miami to DR first and then to Aruba/Curacao and then to Cartagena then from Cartagena back to Miami?

Thanks
Ben
Old Dec 10, 2011, 4:06 pm
mkt

Programs: AA LT PLT; DL GLD, UA nothing, B6 Mosaic; Emerald Club Executive
Your best bet to me sounds like flying DAE (Dutch Antilles Express) within the 4 cities you're talking about. Insel Air flies to Santo Domingo, Aruba, and Curaao.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.