Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Looking for current info on Antigua

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2010, 10:19 am
Original Poster

Programs: ABP, Mr. Mom without the kids, Signor Mucci, DL PM, HH & Hyatt Diamond
Looking for current info on Antigua

Reviewing the posts available in this forum I found the information on Antigua dated. Has anyone recently been to Antigua and care to share your experiences? Mrs. Italy and I will be going for a week in Dec, Jan or Feb.
Old Oct 17, 2010, 9:23 pm

Programs: Marriott Rewards, AA - Plat, HHonors - Gold
Italy98

This could be a very long post so in order to get straight to what matters most to you, please post some questions and I will respond as best as I can.

I lived in Antigua for 3 years, moving on from the island in August 2010 but visit regularly.

There are a few others here who visit often enough to address any concerns that you have. Will try to respond tomorrow if your questions are up then.
Old Jan 9, 2011, 5:37 pm

I am interested in knowing:

1) Whats the nicest most modern hotel with a great beach on the island?

2) Whats the best way to get there from LAX?

3) whats the weather link in end of april?

THANKS

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.