Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Caribbean and nearby Atlantic including Puerto Rico
Reload this Page >

2 for 1 tickets without attending timeshare in Cancun?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Apr 15, 2017, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Updating: After doing some research online, it looks like everyone just negotiates the prices of the excursions directly with the tour operators and gets them to @ 50% off, so I think we'll just go that route.

I just read a tripadvisor post where a 17 yr old said that he/she and 15 of their friends were given 2 for 1 tickets without needing to attend the timeshare (they explained that they were too young, but offered a $10 tip). Has anyone else had any luck with just tipping these guys to get their coupons? If so, do you remember the company?

We are flying down in about a month and would love to find cheaper tickets to Xel-ha. Thanks!

Last edited by TravelingNomads; Apr 20, 2017 at 1:58 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.