A warm moment

Old Jul 2, 2004, 9:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: AC Elite
A warm moment

Baby CL (2 years old this Sept) has grown very fond of planes and trains. After a visit to the Aviation museum in Ottawa were she was gaga for all of the exhibits, we strolled into the gift shop to get some goodies. One of the things we bought was a video from the "Mighty Machines" series. The series is a Canadian production covering all sorts of different mechanical activities. Anyway, we bought the "At the Airport" version.

The film was shot in its entirety at Pearson (T3) and featured a CP DC-10 and a CP A320 in old livery. Supporting roles went to an AC 747 in the old Red colours and a BA and LH 747 (all 747s were 200 series I think).

Great video for up and coming FTers and a trip down memory lane for this FTer who still misses Canadian Airlines from time to time.
Old Aug 17, 2004, 2:56 pm

Old Aug 18, 2004, 4:34 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: DL GM, AA Gold, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Plat
Originally Posted by XCountryFlyer
Old Aug 24, 2004, 2:13 pm

Old Sep 2, 2004, 4:56 pm

What gives

I liked the first post . . .

I have no idea what the rest of you are talking about . . .
Old Jul 28, 2005, 3:55 pm

Location: Here, There and Everywhere (but now on the Pacific)!
Programs: AC E75, MPC G and NEXUS/GE fan, Fairmont Plat, SPG Gold, National EE, Amex Plat
Lol!!!!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.