Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Discontinued Programs/Partners > Canadian Airlines Plus
Reload this Page >

Empress and Maple Leaf Lounges at YWG

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 27, 2000, 1:05 pm
YYZ
Original Poster

Programs: AC*E

Just thought it was interesting during a stop-over I had at YWG this week. Both the Empress and Maple Leaf lounges are open in the domestic area, which now does not have a division between AC / CP section. You can actually go into either / both lounges at there with no problem. Used to think the Empress Lounge was nice, but the new Maple Leaf lounge there is gorgeous.

Old May 27, 2000, 3:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I agree that the MLL is first class. But again, I am biased..If the Empress lounge had windows, it would be fine. Wonder how long both lounges will stay operational? There is a plan to build someting on the west side of the MLL which could possible impede such a good view.
Old May 28, 2000, 4:50 pm

Programs: AC SE, SPG P
The Empress lounge in YWG is a dungeon. Even without the windows, it is too dark. I will try the ML lounge when I am there this week. Where is it in relation to the Empress Lounge?
Old May 28, 2000, 6:28 pm

Programs: AC*SE 2MM, Marriott*Plutonium Lifetime, other stuff
Turn left after security and it is all the way along on the left, just beyond the escaltors descending to the Air Canada baggage carousel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.