CN Tower 360 Restaurant

CN Tower 360 Restaurant

Old Jun 19, 2017, 12:41 am
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: IHG Spire, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Titanium, Mileage Plus Gold
CN Tower 360 Restaurant

Hi,

Just wondering, if one eats at the restaurant, do we get access to the observation deck or do we have to come down and buy another ticket?

Thanks
Old Jun 19, 2017, 1:02 am

Programs: MP, BR
Originally Posted by seat38a
Hi,

Just wondering, if one eats at the restaurant, do we get access to the observation deck or do we have to come down and buy another ticket?

Thanks

Free access to the observation deck (there's a stair case from the restaurant) when you eat at the restaurant.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:16 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by Chromie25
Free access to the observation deck (there's a stair case from the restaurant) when you eat at the restaurant.
And when you are done, take the same stairs back up to the restaurant, show you receipt and skip the lineup for the elevator trip down from the observation deck
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:50 am
Original Poster

Thanks for the info! Its funny how their website does not mention this benefit. The space needle in Seattle advertises the benefit so I thought I would ask and good thing I did!
Old Jun 19, 2017, 3:25 pm

You must order an entree, not appetizers. If you simply order appetizers, or even just drinks, you will be charged for access to the observation deck.

C,
Old Jun 19, 2017, 6:22 pm

Programs: MP, BR
Originally Posted by CKA1
You must order an entree, not appetizers. If you simply order appetizers, or even just drinks, you will be charged for access to the observation deck.

C,

Good point. I didn't know that as the past couple of times I was up there I had lunch. Taking into account the cost of the observation deck admission, lunch is a pretty good deal for a tourist attraction.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 9:16 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Chromie25
Good point. I didn't know that as the past couple of times I was up there I had lunch. Taking into account the cost of the observation deck admission, lunch is a pretty good deal for a tourist attraction.
Yup, that is why I made reservations for lunch. Going to the restaurant also essentially gives you express elevator up. Much better deal to have lunch than just to pay to go up.
Old Jun 22, 2017, 3:32 am

Programs: Star Alliance G*, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium,
reservations here

& skip the line:
http://www.cntower.ca/en-ca/360-rest...and-menus.html
Old Oct 31, 2017, 5:44 am
Original Poster

Got back from Canada 2 weeks ago. No one checks your bill for spend amount when going from the restaurant down to the observation deck. After the beautiful and clean window view from the 360 restaurant, the observation deck was boring and we headed back to our hotel. The food was not that great but we looked at it as the cost of the view.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.