Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Timing for early US departure from YVR

Old May 10, 2017, 12:06 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold + Some other stuff!

Got a flight on Friday at 6.20am to San Francisco on Air Canada. Would like to take the first sky train from Downtown Vancouver at 4.50am but it doesn't get to the airport until 5.15am. Would this be cutting it too tight for such an early US departure?

I have Nexus and will be travelling with only hand luggage.

Cheers
Old May 10, 2017, 11:49 am

Originally Posted by dixonian7
Got a flight on Friday at 6.20am to San Francisco on Air Canada. Would like to take the first sky train from Downtown Vancouver at 4.50am but it doesn't get to the airport until 5.15am. Would this be cutting it too tight for such an early US departure?

I have Nexus and will be travelling with only hand luggage.

Cheers
Welcome to FT! I would suggest you take a taxi instead and get to the airport at least 2 hours early. Plenty of flights leaving around the same time which makes it busier at YVR, and even if you have a NEXUS card that doesn't guarantee you won't be pulled for random screening.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.