Reload this Page >

New CBSA Primary Inspection Kiosks

New CBSA Primary Inspection Kiosks

Old Jul 13, 2017, 7:21 pm

Programs: UA & AA 1 million miler
Originally Posted by seawolf
Nuts should be declare.
Thanks for the info.

So what does that mean? Will they throw them away if I declare? then I won't bring them in...
Old Jul 13, 2017, 9:14 pm
Original Member

Programs: AA 2MM, Bonvoy LTT, Hilton Diamond
Customs will make determination whether it is allowed. Generally speaking, commercially packaged nuts no soil cooked should be allowed.
Old Jul 15, 2017, 4:42 am

Programs: BA Silver; IHG Spire; Avis P+; Global Entry
so what is the new process now, has the desks disappeared and is it just the machines, I saw that they have this in YYZ T3 now, but it not showing on the app.

I assume no more passport stamps
Old Jul 17, 2017, 2:26 pm

Originally Posted by seawolf
Customs will make determination whether it is allowed. Generally speaking, commercially packaged nuts no soil cooked should be allowed.
I checked Automated Import Reference System
http://airs-sari.inspection.gc.ca/ai...sions-eng.aspx
I went through questions, and "Recommendations to CBSA/Documentation and Registration Requirements" says
Approved

Does anybody know if I should print IID (Integrated Import Declaration) and show it to the officer?
Old Jul 17, 2017, 4:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan, NEXUS
Originally Posted by MrJBoy
I checked Automated Import Reference System
http://airs-sari.inspection.gc.ca/ai...sions-eng.aspx
I went through questions, and "Recommendations to CBSA/Documentation and Registration Requirements" says
Approved

Does anybody know if I should print IID (Integrated Import Declaration) and show it to the officer?

They will check the Automated Import Reference System or another related documents if necessary. The BSO might send you to secondary to verify your declaration or as a 'random' inspection. In this case, the secondary officer will see your nuts, but will not take them away. Cheers
Old Jul 26, 2017, 3:48 am

Originally Posted by OSSYULYYZ
They will check the Automated Import Reference System or another related documents if necessary. The BSO might send you to secondary to verify your declaration or as a 'random' inspection. In this case, the secondary officer will see your nuts, but will not take them away. Cheers
After NEXUS I was told to go to see a officer since I checked I had food.
The officer asked me what I had. I told I had almond and walnut, then that was it. He didn't send me secondary this time.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.