Wiki Posts
Search

YVR Quick Connect Gripe

Search this Thread

Old Jul 11, 2016, 5:35 am
Original Poster

YVR Quick Connect Gripe

Hi everyone,

I recently flew LAS to YVR to YYZ (I had BCLC tickets to exchange) and was herded into the Quick Connect line at YVR by an eager/borderline pushy lady (I assume she was a volunteer) just as I descended into the customs hall. After less than an excruciatingly long minute of waiting in line behind a family of four I reversed out of the queue and headed for Nexus. The maybe volunteer lady, who was now closer to the start of the queue, asked where I was going in a somewhat accusatory manner, as if I was doing something wrong. I said to Nexus, and she responded with an "Oh yeah it's faster."

Just curious if anyone else has fallen victim to the erroneously named "Quick Connect", and if anyone knows why the (again, I assume) volunteers direct those with connections to it rather than first inquiring re: Nexus.

Or maybe it was just a one-off and I'm bad at connecting.

Last edited by tcook052; Jul 11, 2016 at 5:47 am

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.