Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

restaurants or cocktails bars near Fairmont Hotel Toronto?

restaurants or cocktails bars near Fairmont Hotel Toronto?

Old Jul 15, 2015, 7:22 am

Programs: FT
Originally Posted by Ontario
The OP wanted a "decent glass of wine ideally around 8-10$" - not many places offer that option. Uncle Tony's is not Italian fine dining and certainly doesn't offer a rooftop - I agree with you on that.

I also don't venture to places on Bremner - if I can avoid it. It's a good thing people have different preferences :-)
OP would be better to grab a bottle of something good at the Vintages store on QQ and then BYO it and pay the corkage and spend more on food. I BYO at Canoe all the time. i am not sure what the regular corkage is but mine is certainly not that.

there are many places that allow it and you would be VERY surprised to know how many actually have the BYO endorsement but don't advertise it but make it available when asked to those that bother to ask.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.