Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Canada US Entry Exit initiative - unexpected consequences for cross border travellers

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Canada US Entry Exit initiative - unexpected consequences for cross border travellers

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2015, 4:13 pm

Originally Posted by After Burner
Those who cross the US border frequently and accumulate a significant day count are well advised to check the following website frequently. This is the data CBP looks at. Mistakes can be made whereby an exit (US to Canada) has failed to be recorded which will result in an erroneously high US day count. If this has happened, it's good to know in advance.

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html
A big THANK YOU for posting that! I have retrieved my data and found significant errors. According to CBP data, I was in the US for many months last year when I was actually not. 119 additional (albeit bogus) days right there!

How can I get that corrected? I read several pages of FAQ, but I could not find that answered for Canadian residents. As you know, we do not receive I-94s.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.