Potential Vancouver trip...

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Potential Vancouver trip...

Search this Thread

Old Nov 30, 2014, 6:46 pm

Programs: IFlyAlaska
McNandez, may I ask why you are skipping Seattle? I think it belongs on your itinerary for at least a few days.
Old Dec 3, 2014, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA, IHG, SPG, CC
Originally Posted by SEAskyrider
McNandez, may I ask why you are skipping Seattle? I think it belongs on your itinerary for at least a few days.
Hello SEAskyrider - visiting Seattle didn't really come up when discussing our trip. We've both been there recently, and we wanted to spend a fair amount of time in Vancouver. We probably wouldn't even be visiting Portland if not for a desire to check out the Amtrak Cascades, and to meet a friend's new baby.

That info is interesting re: the tip stuff in Canada! I had no idea. I quickly grew to love the tableside CC processors on a recent trip to Europe.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 5:36 pm

We hope to revisit Vancouver in 2015-- maybe by cruiseship. The local Chinatown scene has changed alot. Friends all say go to Richmond for Chinese, and the Skytrain is the way to go.
Old Dec 13, 2014, 11:40 pm

Programs: AC E75, SPG Plat, HH peon-by-choice (ex Gold)
Not sure when your last time to Vancouver was, but that advice for Richmond has been valid for at least 20 years.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.