Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Destinations > Americas > Canada
Reload this Page >

Security line at YYZ

Security line at YYZ

Old Oct 10, 2014, 10:53 am
B1

I use the parking lot or garage at Viscount and the LINk train, which has always been reliable. I almost stopped using ParkNFly when the shuttle became unpredictable. Then I completely stopped when the fellow driving the shuttle fell asleep while the light was red and I had to wake him up when it was green for a while. The robot running the train doesn't tire as easily.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 11:28 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by B1
I use the parking lot or garage at Viscount and the LINk train, which has always been reliable. I almost stopped using ParkNFly when the shuttle became unpredictable. Then I completely stopped when the fellow driving the shuttle fell asleep while the light was red and I had to wake him up when it was green for a while. The robot running the train doesn't tire as easily.
That is scary. Shuttle drivers do not have logged driving/working hour like bus/truck drivers.
I have stopped using Park n Fly since 2006 when we had to wait 3 hours for a shuttle Sunday night of winter school break. (there were no taxi/limo)

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.