1 hour connection time in YYZ

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

1 hour connection time in YYZ

Search this Thread

Old May 26, 2014, 12:01 pm

Originally Posted by FAllWay
Thanks for all your feedbacks. I went with the safer route or booking into YYZ the previous night.
They have speciall line for conecting flights, will be faster and will help you to save time.
Old May 26, 2014, 12:28 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: CX, DL, Nexus/GE, APEC
Originally Posted by riva31
They have speciall line for conecting flights, will be faster and will help you to save time.
OP is AA inbound from USA and DL outbound to USA.

Do they have special line in T3? Was that implemented since May 24, 2014, my most recent T3 arrival?

Please let us know where the special line for connecting flight is in YYZ T3!
Old Sep 17, 2016, 5:35 am

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Hi, similar question, but what about 1.5 hours transit at yyz, aa Lga-yyz-clt then go to china (need visa waiver)?
Does yyz agent knows the rule?
With GE. Does it make a difference if check bag or not?
Thanks
Thanks.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 6:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Fly2Where
Hi, similar question, but what about 1.5 hours transit at yyz, aa Lga-yyz-clt then go to china (need visa waiver)?
Does yyz agent knows the rule?
With GE. Does it make a difference if check bag or not?
Thanks
Thanks.
Need further facts:

LGA YYZ and YYZ CLT China, are they two tickets?

Inbound you will need to clear CBSA immigration and customs. Then you need to drop bags off, clear CATSA security and then US CBP (GE would help).

The line up for all these steps will be dependent on the day and time when you are going to pull this off.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 6:58 am

Originally Posted by tentseller
Need further facts:

LGA YYZ and YYZ CLT China, are they two tickets?

Inbound you will need to clear CBSA immigration and customs. Then you need to drop bags off, clear CATSA security and then US CBP (GE would help).

The line up for all these steps will be dependent on the day and time when you are going to pull this off.
yes, they are separate tickets, both on aa. from what i understand, aa does protect flight even on 2 tickets, as long as it's within mct. pls correct me if i am wrong. thanks.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 4:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

yes, they are separate tickets, both on aa. from what i understand, aa does protect flight even on 2 tickets, as long as it's within mct. pls correct me if i am wrong. thanks.
When is this scheduled to happen? I can't give you odds without knowing the day of the week and time of your flight.

Being protected only mean that they will put you onto the next YYZ CLT flight subjected to availability. That might not help if you are connecting in CLT to a TPAC flight which might be only one per day.

AA might not have an official MCT for Int'l to Int'l at YYZ as it is not ticketable as one ticket. The only possible Int'l to Int'l transiting in Toronto without codesharing is US YYZ US and AA cannot legally sell that as one ticket.
Old Sep 17, 2016, 8:54 pm

When is this scheduled to happen? I can't give you odds without knowing the day of the week and time of your flight.

Being protected only mean that they will put you onto the next YYZ CLT flight subjected to availability. That might not help if you are connecting in CLT to a TPAC flight which might be only one per day.

AA might not have an official MCT for Int'l to Int'l at YYZ as it is not ticketable as one ticket. The only possible Int'l to Int'l transiting in Toronto without codesharing is US YYZ US and AA cannot legally sell that as one ticket.
Thanks it's on Thurs arrival 3:40pm from LGA, and leaving to CLT at 5:12pm.
Old Sep 18, 2016, 6:46 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Thanks it's on Thurs arrival 3:40pm from LGA, and leaving to CLT at 5:12pm.
Arrival should be fine, there might be some congestion departing at security as Thursday/Friday are the evenings that the weekly consultants fly home.
Old Sep 20, 2016, 11:25 am

Arrival should be fine, there might be some congestion departing at security as Thursday/Friday are the evenings that the weekly consultants fly home.
Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.