Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Relocation Car/RV rentals

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2009, 10:40 pm
Original Poster

Relocation Car/RV rentals

I am looking for a good database of the different relocation Car/RV rentals.

I found this site: http://www.standbyrelocs.com/default.aspx?c=3

does anyone know of others?
Old Aug 1, 2009, 10:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS, AA, UA, AGR S (former 75K, GLD, 1K, and S+, now an elite peon)
Note they're Australia/NZ only (for now--rumors were they were expanding to the U.S. and Canada soon).

Edit: duh, I should have checked before I posted that...looks like they're in the U.S. now!

I tried to use them, but the email listings and online listings they have are not real-time and require you to call or email them to check availability. I don't know if it's a one-man operation or what, but they're not very responsive: I must have called and left messages and emailed them a dozen times over a four-day period to try to secure something MEL-SYD. After not receiving any response, I finally went with AutoEurope.com and got a pretty good prepaid deal through them for Hertz.
Old Oct 4, 2009, 4:06 am

Smile Transfercar

Transfercar is a relocation website similar to Standbycars but much more user friendly. You can request a relocation on the website and the rental car companies manage the booking directly on the site. No phone calls needed.
We are stared in NZ a year ago and are now going into Australia. We are hoping to move into the US after that. You can check us out on www.transfercar.co.nz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.