Cheapest season to fly to Prague from US?

Subscribe
Hey,

I was looking at the prices flying from CLT to NYC to Prague, and every single month is the same price!

The month/week is very flexible.

Wondering if leaving on a 'day of the week' may be cheaper or coming back on a certain day of the week will help bring down the price.

I have checked expedia, orbitz, airfare, and even hotwire.
Prices change all the time. I am going to PRG in a week and my fare was less than $800 RT 3 weeks til flight time when I bought it. Ten days before the flight the same itinerary was now $1700 RT even though more seats are open. Booking too far in advance eg >3 mo is usually not a good idea.

MisterNice
Welcome to FT!
I agree that prices are move up and down like the stock market. Being flexible and constant checking is best.
While you are checking the main online travel agencies,I believe this post would be better served elsewhere. I'll move it to Budget Travel.
Welcome to FlyerTalk seo !

Quote:
Wondering if leaving on a 'day of the week' may be cheaper or coming back on a certain day of the week will help bring down the price.
Generally speaking the lowest low fare are Monday to Thursday, as leisure travelers tend to want to fly on weekends. Sometimes it's Tuesday to Thursday, possibly Saturday.

EmailKid