Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

ideas on cheap fares??...dates and place are flexible!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2010, 4:23 pm
Original Poster

I have never really traveled and I want to take a trip SOMEWHERE this summer...preferably a beach. My dates are flexible and the palce is flexible...I just want some ideas on how to find cheap discount airfare...like travel alerts or something like that? Any ideas? I have a friend who somehow got tix to costa rica for less than 200...how do I find stuff like that? HELP!
Old May 31, 2010, 4:53 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: ua prem exec, Former hilton diamond
Welcome to Flyertalk.

Check out www.airfarewatchdog.com. You tell it what airport you want to fly from, and every day if you want it will mail you low fares from your airport.

Also try www.kayak.com/explore, you tell it your home airport and it plots fares on a map for you.

www.farecompare.com/flyertalk will also allow you to see cheap fares from your home airport
Old May 31, 2010, 6:01 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by amtaro13
I have a friend who somehow got tix to costa rica for less than 200...how do I find stuff like that? HELP!
Ask your friend and post her answer.
Old May 31, 2010, 6:47 pm

Programs: A3 *G, fmr DL PM
Subscribe to the mileage run deals forum here. Things pop up all the time.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.