Reload this Page >

Anyone have Mousesavers newsletter?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Anyone have Mousesavers newsletter?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 25, 2009, 5:59 pm

March newsletter has been forwarded to all who posted here or emailed me. Please let me know if you haven't received it.
Old Apr 4, 2009, 6:52 am

March mousesavers newsletter

Just learned about mousesavers. Signed up but we won't get it in time. Can someone please send me March newsletter. Thanks a bunch.
Old Apr 4, 2009, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by oldschu
Just learned about mousesavers. Signed up but we won't get it in time. Can someone please send me March newsletter. Thanks a bunch.
oldschu,

Send me your email address and I'll forward it ASAP.

To everyone else who has requested the March Mousesavers newsletter from me (I've had well over 50 requests, no problem, happy to do it!) please make sure you have actually signed up for the Mousesavers newsletter through their website so that you'll get the next monthly email from them.
Old Apr 7, 2009, 8:42 pm

Hi there! My husband just surprised me with hotel/plane tix to Orlando for our 1 yr wedding anniv! We are going April 15th-18th, and have to buy tix ASAP. Any way you would send me the mousesavers newsletter with the "secret" link? I would really appreciate it!! My email is [email protected]. Thanks!!

Mary

P.S. I have signed up for the newsletter!
Old Sep 7, 2009, 9:04 am

Mousesavers Newsletter - August

Hello! I signed up for the newsletter, but won't get the next one before needing to order tickets to arrive before our trip. Would love to have the link for discounted tickets. Does anyone happen to have the August 15th newsletter and would be so kind as to email it to me? Thanks so much for your help!!
Old Sep 7, 2009, 11:39 am
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Welcome to FlyerTalk rockinpe !

A quick search by typing Mousesavers would have showned you this existing thread.

I moved your post here to keep the forum less cluttered.

EmailKid
Budget Travel moderator
Old Sep 7, 2009, 1:38 pm

Originally Posted by emailkid
Welcome to FlyerTalk rockinpe !

A quick search by typing Mousesavers would have showned you this existing thread.

I moved your post here to keep the forum less cluttered.

EmailKid
Budget Travel moderator
Thanks for the welcome EmailKid. Great forum you have here! I did see this thread before starting a new one, but thought it was outdated. Sorry for the inconvenience. I'll know for next time!
Old Nov 28, 2009, 9:57 am

Smile Mousavers newsletter subscription

I have been planning a disney trip for a couple of months for my kids graduation and have been looking at mousesavers, but just came across the newsletter subscription for discount tickets through Undercover Tourist. We are leaving on Dec. 19 so will not have enought time to receive tkts if we wait for Dec 15th newsletter. Would anyone be able to sent me a copy of the most recent Mousesaver Newsletter? It would be greatly appreciated !

[email protected]

Sandy
Old Nov 30, 2009, 7:47 am

Originally Posted by AUSTINSBUB
I have been planning a disney trip for a couple of months for my kids graduation and have been looking at mousesavers, but just came across the newsletter subscription for discount tickets through Undercover Tourist. We are leaving on Dec. 19 so will not have enought time to receive tkts if we wait for Dec 15th newsletter. Would anyone be able to sent me a copy of the most recent Mousesaver Newsletter? It would be greatly appreciated !

[email protected]

Sandy
Taken care of
Old Dec 5, 2009, 6:22 am

Smile Mousesavers

Hi, Please could i also have a copy of the November newsletter, as I have only just signed up to mousesavers, and i go in the next few weeks, so the december newsletter will be too late for me.

[email protected]

Many Thanks
Old Dec 6, 2009, 1:43 pm

Exclamation Need help on same need

My trip is on 12/19 but I am not about to received the newsletter until 12/15 which would be too late. I really hope I can use the WDW tickets discount link to order tickets for my whole family in advance.

Would you please help? Thanks!
Old Dec 14, 2009, 1:01 pm

12/15 MouseSaver Newsletter

Can someone please send me the newsletter that went out today? I just found the website today. Thanks!

[email protected]
Old Dec 15, 2009, 11:37 am

dec 15 newsletter

Hello,
I just found out about the secret link, signed up today on mouse saver for the newsletter and because today is the 15th, i won;t be receiving one till next month. My trip is January 10th. Can anyone send me the secret link to undercover tourist from the Dec 15, 09 mouse saver newsletter?
Thank you so much!

[email protected]
Old Dec 16, 2009, 10:46 am

Much Obliged

Hello,

I'm planning a big family trip to Florida with my extended family and just discovered FlyerTalk and Mousesaver - both incredible resources. If someone would be kind enough to send me the December 2009 Mousesaver newsletter, I would very much appreciate it.

Thanks in advance!
celtree -at- gmail -dot- com
Old Dec 21, 2009, 6:22 pm

Can someone also email me the dec 15th newsletter? I am planning on going to disneyworld from dec 29th-jan 3rd.

email:[email protected]

Thank you

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.