asaptickets.com?

Subscribe
Does anyone know about the website asaptickets.com? It says that it gives discount business deals and these are the lowest tickets I have seen for ARG flights even in the time of year that I want.
I don't want to get my hopes up or get suckered...any experience/help?
asaptickets.com
^ Asaptickets.com is the cheapest place I have found for tickets to SE Asia (or anywhere really). They do what they say. I purchased the tickets and received the tickets and used the tickets, no problem. Although I expressed to the salesperson at asaptickets.com my trepidation about the purchase of these tickets and asked her how easy it would be to change my return date. She said it would be no problem, and that I'd just have to pay the difference in ticket prices. I did as she told me and found out (after arriving in a foreign land) to change my return ticket it would be $1000 additional US dollars and the salesperson had no interest in helping me or doing as she assured me she would.

In short, yes asaptickets.com will sell you tickets for cheap, but don't trust them to provide customer service. I guess that costs extra. Although even if you pay another agency the extra, no one seems to believe in customer service any more. I'm still a little bitter.

Hope this helps.
with all websites that are new and offering great deals. BUYER BEWARE!!
Quote: In short, yes asaptickets.com will sell you tickets for cheap, but don't trust them to provide customer service.
Sounds like a good reason not to deal with them.

Welcome to FlyerTalk

Tom in Stockholm, Sweden
hmm. person signs up to revive a year old thread just to let us know how great the company is. wonder why.
Quote: hmm. person signs up to revive a year old thread just to let us know how great the company is. wonder why.
Let's be fair: chiefg praised the company but in the same breath said that 1) they had lousy customer service, 2) did not comply with promises that were made or implied, and 3) this left the poster bitter as a result. Not exactly what I would call unabashed praise...

- Michael

PS By the way, chiefg, welcome to FT.
No NY, ORD or any where in southern Ca. flights? No thank you.
Actually, I referred them to my sister-in-law as she was looking for a last minute trip to SE Asia this X-mas. They were indeed the cheapest out of all the places she called. As for their customer service, could they be any better or worst than any of the online travel agencies?
Thanks for the information. I was wondering it is a scam or not since the price on the website is really low. Will give it a try next time when I need to book a ticket.
trip to Rio
:-: :-: :-: I bought a ticket to Rio with asaptickets and all went well. I am planning to go to France for Christmas and I will try them again. I will keep you posted.
Quote: Does anyone know about the website asaptickets.com? It says that it gives discount business deals and these are the lowest tickets I have seen for ARG flights even in the time of year that I want.
After you enter your details it will quote you a price and instruct you to call their phone number. The live person who eventually comes on will always quote a much higher price.
Quote: After you enter your details it will quote you a price and instruct you to call their phone number. The live person who eventually comes on will always quote a much higher price.

Dave is correct, the final price will be much more than the websites' quote. Prices DO NOT include tax and other surcharges. Prices are also calculated on Monday - Thursday travel. Below are their terms.

The fares displayed do not include taxes and applicable surcharges. Prices are based on weekday travel (Monday through Thursday). Purchase of fares is subject to availability of seats on that corresponding fare. All fares and their governing rules are subject to change without prior notice. Fares shown are for one adult.

The fares displayed do not include:

US Passenger Facility Charges: Starting at USD 3.00 up to USD 18.00, this fee may apply depending upon your chosen itinerary.

US Flight Segment Tax: A federal segment fee of USD 3.00 applies per flight segment, defined as a takeoff and landing.

September 11th Security Fee: A September 11 Security Fee of USD 2.50 for each flight segment originating at a U.S. airport is applicable on all tickets issued on both foreign and US Carriers.

Fuel surcharge: fuel surcahrge of up to $150 each way may apply depending on the airline and itinerary.

Additional taxes/fees: Additional taxes and fees may apply to International itineraries. Charges of up to USD 96.00 may apply depending on the itinerary chosen.

Restricted Air Fares: Discounted airfare tickets offered for a proposed itinerary are restricted. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable, non-re-routable and non-endorsable. Date changes prior to and after commencement of travel are allowed, but are subject to availability of seats and other applicable penalties.

Payment Guidelines: Fares are only guaranteed once the payment has been made in full. We accept cash, bankers checks, wire transfers and all major credit cards.

Visas and Passports: ITN CORP is not responsible for acquiring any documentation required for traveling to a foreign country.

Once confirmed and ticketed, all tickets are NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-EXCHANGABLE.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG j
Does anyone know about the website asaptickets.com? It says that it gives discount business deals and these are the lowest tickets I have seen for ARG flights even in the time of year that I want.

After you enter your details it will quote you a price and instruct you to call their phone number. The live person who eventually comes on will always quote a much higher price.
That's what happened to me earlier today. They had a price of $936 listed for a flight from STL-GUM and when I called to make the reservation, it was no longer available.

The next lowest fare was $1524 with the taxes included. Don't think I'll try to use their services again.
asaptickets perhaps the same
Not positive if the same asaptickets.com, but back in 2003, I purchased an electronic ticket, so I was told. Shortly after, I called airline, to confirm, but nothing; and was told elect ticket wasn't possible for that flight.
Finally talked to manager at asaptickets...and told it was a mistake and that my
ticket was cancelled and that my credit card was not charged.
Of course, it was charged, and I had to dispute with credit card company.
asaptickets refused to answer my emails...and could no longer get through to them on the phone...I assummed they went out of business.

I would make sure to have emails as proof in case of dispute if these guys are the same ones....The agent and mgr at that time were Russian (we spoke).
That goes the same for any travel agency, you never know.
I just gave them a test querry and the search seems to have gone into an infinite loop. It never returned with any answer. I tried it many times with different variations, but always the same outcome.