Wiki Posts
Search

Wizzair problem with documents

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2017, 11:44 am
Original Poster

Wizzair problem with documents

Hi,

My problem is that during online check in when i was choosing document i chose passport instead id and in the blank with document number i worte id number instead passport. I have both documents with me. Will this be a problem during check in at the airport or should i call their centre.

Many thanks for solving
Old Jul 8, 2017, 12:56 pm
Moderator: Budget Travel forum & Credit Card Programs, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA lifetime MM / *A Gold
Originally Posted by Daniel Dera

My problem is that during online check in when i was choosing document i chose passport instead id and in the blank with document number i worte id number instead passport. I have both documents with me. Will this be a problem during check in at the airport or should i call their centre.
It would be helpful if we knew if you are flying insde Schengen or not. My guess is no, but I've never flown with Wizz. My guess is that they just look at the name on document.

If flying to/from Schengen, that may be a different matter. Maybe someone who has flown will also reply.
Old Jul 8, 2017, 2:14 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by EmailKid
It would be helpful if we knew if you are flying insde Schengen or not. My guess is no, but I've never flown with Wizz. My guess is that they just look at the name on document.

If flying to/from Schengen, that may be a different matter. Maybe someone who has flown will also reply.
Yeah I'm in Schengen from UK to Poland
Old Jul 9, 2017, 2:21 am
MHG

Programs: BA, SK, Accor, Carlson Rezidor
Originally Posted by Daniel Dera
Yeah I'm in Schengen from UK to Poland
Exactly that´s wrong.

UK is not Schengen - and very likely never will become part of it.
... and UK is only EU member for the time being (until 2019 when they will exit EU)

So, you are flying between a non-Schengen and a Schengen country.
I don´t think you´re in trouble because ultimately a passport is a form of ID - isn´t it ? (if not I´d wonder what use a passport is for ...)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.