Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

How to look for Connecting flights only on Easyjet??

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old May 22, 2017, 4:17 am
Bai
Original Poster

Hello Travellers!

Im looking for an webpage that allow me to find only connecting flights on Easyjet, based on time table not on price.

The problem is that with main search engines is impossible to look only on those parameters.
I have use azair.eu and kiwi.com but no one of it allow me to look for flights only on EZY.

Any suggestion? @:-) @:-)
Old May 23, 2017, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by Bai
Hello Travellers!

Im looking for an webpage that allow me to find only connecting flights on Easyjet, based on time table not on price.

The problem is that with main search engines is impossible to look only on those parameters.
I have use azair.eu and kiwi.com but no one of it allow me to look for flights only on EZY.

Any suggestion? @:-) @:-)
There's a feature on Skyscanner that allows you to filter by airline
Old May 24, 2017, 10:53 pm

Easyjet doesn't offer connecting flights (officially). So, you any website offering an easyjet connecting flight is really just selling you two separate tickets.

That means if your first flight is delayed, you're out of luck as connections aren't guaranteed. Also, you'll need to check-in again and re-check any bags you are carrying.

Is there any reason why you must fly easyjet?
Old Sep 19, 2017, 3:41 am

I have use azair.eu ...
AZair.com (or AZair.eu if you prefer but it's the same) can do it, only it is a bit cumbersome... you have to add "&whitelist=U2" at the end of the address as you see it in your location bar after you make the search. That will only include EZY flights.

You can also limit to more airlines ("&whitelist=U2_FR_W6") and you can also exclude single (or more) airlines: "&blacklist=U2".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.