Wiki Posts
Search

Level/Iberia flight issue / problem

Search this Thread

Old Apr 11, 2017, 7:56 am
Original Poster

Level/Iberia flight issue / problem

Good morning,
I booked my flight weeks ago for October Oakland-Barcelona flying Iberia/Level and paid the at the time requested $33 for exit rows. I got an email over the weekend stating due to a change in aircraft my seats were reassigned but were matched to what I had requested. Well of course they werent so I called Iberia and they refused to give me my exit row seats back as they are now charging $72. Also upon checking other dates for same destination they are still stating the same aircraft with the same seat map. Can they make this switch and not honor what I thought I had paid for? I was told I could pay for the exit row now , the full $72, and request the $33 I have already paid, after my trip. I emailed a complaint but dont have much hope. Also what seats would be the bulkhead on this aircraft? None of the sites I have used in the past, like Seatguru, shows the map they use on their website. Its a 330-220

Thanks,
Angela
Old Apr 18, 2017, 2:12 am

Programs: A3*G, UA Gold EY Silver
They should move you to the exit row.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.