Search

Bali & East Java Budget Video Guide

Search this Thread

Old Dec 29, 2016, 7:07 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan
Bali & East Java Budget Video Guide

Happy Holiday Everyone!

For those of you who are visiting Bali & Surabaya, I have uploaded another episode of DIY Destinations shot in 4K which will cover all the best, must see and free attractions on a super tight budget. It's a 50 minutes long and you can find it here -

I'll cover the cheapest and easily east to visit beautiful temples, including Pura Ulun Danu Temple, Pura Luhur Uluwatu Temple, and sunset at Tanah Lot. We'll also discover the Pura Tirta Empul, Bali's most famous water temple to experience the Hindu purification and Ubud Sacred Monkey Forest Sanctuary. We'll also showcase all the best beaches and hidden ones, such as Blue Point Beach, Padang Padang Beach and off the beaten off path Pandawa Beach and also trying out surfing first time at Kuta Beach. Other off the beaten path attractions like Morning Markets, the speculator Tamblingan and Buyan Lake, Sekumpul Waterfalls and lots of abandoned Boeing 737 airplanes and witness the rare event of Balinese funeral for the high priest Pedanda Nabe Gede Manuaba. In East Java, we'll explore the two most famous attractions including climbing the Kawah Ijen. Hope everyone find it useful and entertaining

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.