Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

Christmas Time Flight Prices, LHR-SEA (buying through BA Hotlines)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2016, 6:36 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Heya, I am not sure if I have posted this in the right place, or if anyone can help me. Basically I am trying to buy a return flight from London Heathrow to Seattle going out either 26th or 27th Dec, and returning on 18th Jan. I see all the prices of these flights have gone up quite a bit in the last 3 weeks or so I am wondering, is it likely to continue or are these dates (especially Boxing Day) likely to drop nearer the time? Basically is it worth holding out to see if they do drop or are they likely to sky-rocket in price even more as the date nears?

I want to buy through British Airways Hotlines (former staff travel), like I always do. Last year around December prices dropped for the same trip and dates to around £550 for the whole trip. Do you think this is likely to happen again? Right now even on hotlines prices are £800. Unfortunately I missed out on them at the end of August when these dates were around £500 in total via Hotlines...hoping they drop again.

Thanks if you have any advice.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.