Wiki Posts
Search

Easyjet Flight EZY7143 Delay..can anybody tell me the flight delay time

Search this Thread

Old Sep 24, 2016, 12:29 pm
hux
Original Poster

Easyjet Flight EZY7143 Delay..can anybody tell me the flight delay time

Easyjet EZY7143 flight from Liverpool to Palma,Mallorca on 8 September 2016,departure time 18.25 hours, was delayed by around or just over 3 hours.
I queried the 'delay time' with Easyjet and their response was simply to state that the delay was not greater than 3 hours hence I could not consider claiming in accordance with EC Regulation 261/2004.
In response I asked them to provide me with the delay statistics to which they have not responded.
It may well be the case that the delay was less than 3 hours etc however their lack of response makes me think that I have simply been given a standard denial.
Can anybody point me to where there are official flight delay times ?

As a second point I also enquired about the knock on effect of missing my ongoing travel connection from the Palma airport and was told by Easyjet that they bore no responsibility for travel costs incurred post their delayed flight...is this correct?

Thankyou.
Thankyou
Old Sep 25, 2016, 4:14 am

Take a look around this website but I'm not sure how 'official' these are.

Check their T&Cs about delays
Old Sep 25, 2016, 10:37 am
hux
Original Poster

Thanks Farci.
Had a look at Flight Stats...cannot see how you can find flight delay information on a specific flight.
Do you have to sign up to get access to this information?
Also had a look at Easyjet Terms and Conditions...cannot spot anything related to claiming for expenses after reaching the destination airport
Old Sep 25, 2016, 7:02 pm

Hi hux, welcome to flyertalk!

On FlightStats, you'll need to sign up for a free account and then look at the Historical Flight Status Information where you can enter your airline, flight, and date.

For your flight, easyjet(U2) 7143 from LPL to PMI on Sept 8, FlightStats shows a gate departure from LPL at 21:29 and a takeoff at 21:38 and a PMI landing of 00:45(+1) and a gate arrival of 00:52(+1).

FWIW, FlightStats is a third party website, and may not be the OFFICIAL time which may be recorded by the airline or possibly a regulatory body.
Old Sep 25, 2016, 7:05 pm
Marriott Contributor BadgeAccor 10+ Badge

Programs: TK Elite, ALL Plus Diamond, Marriott Platinum, Hertz PC
Here you go.

Old Sep 25, 2016, 7:40 pm

Consequential expenses are not covered by any airline AFAIK...
Old Sep 26, 2016, 4:32 am

Programs: BAEC, IB+, TAM multi+
Originally Posted by gilbertaue
Here you go.

Haha, four minutes short of compensation !
Old Sep 26, 2016, 3:16 pm
hux
Original Poster

Thank you all.
Easyjet have still not responded to my query for them to provide me with actual flight times so I was just suspicious that they were fobbing me off.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.