Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

MUC/ZRH <-> Thailand/Vietnam over Christmas/New Year

Old Nov 2, 2015, 1:56 am
Original Poster

Hello,

I am looking for fares from MUC/ZRH (or other Airports in the area, FRA, CGN...) to Vietnam/Thailand/Cambodia over Christmas/New Year.

Two tickets:
1) from 16-20.12 to 9-13.12
2) 24/25/26.12 to 4/5/6.1

is it advisable to already buy the tickets or wait for a deal?

Any general Ideas/Tips/specific fares?

Thank you
Daniel
Old Nov 2, 2015, 2:12 pm

Programs: LH HON
MUC/ZRH &lt;-&gt; Thailand/Vietnam over Christmas/New Year

You are VERY late... This is high season!
Old Nov 18, 2015, 11:27 pm

Fly to Bangkok, that will be your best fare. From Bangkok, you can take one of the local carriers to Cambodia, or even take a bus if you want. AirAsia has really cheap fares often, if you know what dates you want, the sooner you purchase, the cheaper the flights are.

There is also Nok air, Bangkok Air, Lan air, and a Vietnamese air carrier. Bangkok is a great city and of course all the International flights come into that airport.

Check Secretflying.com for "deals" better arrange this pretty quick though. The longer you wait the higher the fare will be.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.