Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

Search First Class/Business Airfare by Departure WITHOUT Destination

Old Oct 12, 2015, 2:09 pm
Original Poster

Are there any websites out there that let you search for lowest price First Class and/or Business Class tickets without specifying the destination?

I am in Fort Lauderdale and able to leave anytime I want and go anywhere I want.

I typically fly Delta but I waste hours on their website changing my destination cities looking for the best delay. So I was wondering if their a website that did this. Just input departure airport pick random month, specify first class or business only then start looking for interesting destinations?

Skyscanner and Kayak.com/buzz do this but its limited to Coach. There has to be something else, I am just not finding it.
Old Oct 12, 2015, 2:38 pm

Why not use the "explore" option from Google flights?
Old Oct 12, 2015, 2:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by yakito
Why not use the "explore" option from Google flights?
It does it by Coach like Skyscanner and Kayak Buzz
Old Oct 12, 2015, 2:56 pm

Nop, just set "First" on the dropdown and then click on the map. You will see all first fares.

Originally Posted by Garavar
It does it by Coach like Skyscanner and Kayak Buzz

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.