Wiki Posts
Search

Last Minute Miami Getaway

Search this Thread

Old Aug 4, 2015, 1:13 pm
Original Poster

Hello All

Any advice on cheap hotels hotels and flight for a last minute getaway to Miami?
Old Aug 4, 2015, 6:00 pm

Programs: UA *G MM, AA G MM

Hotels.com
Old Aug 4, 2015, 6:54 pm

Programs: DL Gold, DL MM 8/22/16!
Consider bidding via Priceline, with advice from www.betterbidding.com .

Priceline Express or Hotwire if you don't want to bid, but are still OK with an opaque purchase.

Also, sometimes there are some extremely low-priced cruises out of Miami. www.vacationstogo.com is one good site for finding them.

Booking.com, Kayak.com, etc.

Romelle
Old Aug 6, 2015, 4:41 pm
Original Poster

Thank you
Old Aug 12, 2015, 9:30 am

I hope it is not too late, but IME I have found awesome prices on AIRbnb and on homeaway.com. I don't usually stay in Miami, but in Hollywood (In between Miami and Fort Lauderdale) because it is cheaper, in the middle of all the action, and the world famous boardwalk. I stayed there for 14days and had my own studio suite at the Hollywood Beach Resort for $50/night. Depends what you are looking for I guess.
Old Sep 2, 2015, 7:14 am

That was informative for me tnx guys, I like this forum here can find very helpful info.
Old Nov 23, 2015, 8:48 am

Originally Posted by CRNA
I hope it is not too late, but IME I have found awesome prices on AIRbnb and on homeaway.com. I don't usually stay in Miami, but in Hollywood (In between Miami and Fort Lauderdale) because it is cheaper, in the middle of all the action, and the world famous boardwalk. I stayed there for 14days and had my own studio suite at the Hollywood Beach Resort for $50/night. Depends what you are looking for I guess.
CRNA, u should know better than mention price sans the exact dates. In vacation lodging, dates impact price more significantly than the property itself!

I'll give u an example I'm working on: my Dec.19-Jan.2 FL vacation coming up. So I see rooms in Orlando for Dec. 19, 20, 21, 22 and 23 for $21/nite! For Dec.26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31 and Jan.1: I challenge anyone to find me anything decent below $100/nite, or anything indecent below $50

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.