Horrible experience with Pegasus Airlines website - Any idea?

Subscribe
Hi, i am trying to purchase a ticket from Belgrade (BEG) to Donetsk (DOK) with Pegasus airlines (via SAW) and once after i selected the flight, the site keeps loading, loading and nothing happens at all. I noticed their website is often completely down during the night but this is the first time i'm unable to go beyond the booking selection. I noticed that the website works the worst with the English version of the website, a bit better with Russian but the result remains the same.

Anyway - how to book tickets with this airline if it is possible at all?
Anyone of you has got similar experiences? How did you resolve the problem? Thanks.
Why don't you try calling one of their call centres as linked on their site.
Maybe cause they don't have one in the country where i am.
Horrible experience with Pegasus Airlines website - Any idea?
Could it be a problem from your credit card? I think my card put a fraud alert on my Pegasus purchase but it just looked like the site wouldn't refresh. Shortly after I got a call from my bank. When I verified the charge I was able to start one more time and complete my purchase.
Did it. I wouldn't even get to the credit card stage, it was impossible to get past the flight selection, or even the first page at times. I guess they should post the website has working times - cause obviously at night (European time) it simply doesn't works, neither the bookings nor the membership profiles.
Also i heard that the Russian version of the website is full of bugs (i was trying my one with the English version). Best and thanks for your replies.
Quote: Hi, i am trying to purchase a ticket from Belgrade (BEG) to Donetsk (DOK) with Pegasus airlines (via SAW) and once after i selected the flight, the site keeps loading, loading and nothing happens at all. I noticed their website is often completely down during the night but this is the first time i'm unable to go beyond the booking selection. I noticed that the website works the worst with the English version of the website, a bit better with Russian but the result remains the same.

Anyway - how to book tickets with this airline if it is possible at all?
Anyone of you has got similar experiences? How did you resolve the problem? Thanks.
Strange, I just booked through them the other day (in the evening, Central Europe time) without any issues. Have you tried several browsers (IE/FF/Chrome)?
auto translate in chrome often messes up forms. Basically any page you hit submit on, do not use translate in Chrome.
Quote: auto translate in chrome often messes up forms. Basically any page you hit submit on, do not use translate in Chrome.
Yes,

pretty much have to have two pages open - original where you do the transaction, and the tranlated page @:-)

EmailKid
If you are successful in booking, then you have to read the thousands of emails they send you in Turkish! I finally had to filter them out on Gmail. Pretty good little airline if they fly their own metal (coming back from Tbilisi it was their partner!)
It’s a bizarre site.

I paid by cc, cost £307 after going through the verification process the site advised fare taken was £587 ??
Anyway checking the cc provider site they had in fact only taken £307. I received no confirmation email luckily I noted the confirmation number though. I then repeatedly asked them to email me the eticket – they never did. Because I had the confirmation number I was able to check in online for the Pegasus segment only.
After my transfer experience at SAW (blogged on another thread http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/budge...irlines-2.html ).

I will NEVER use them again by choice.
I had no problems with their English site for my bookings even though they're on the other side of the world. Booking and payment went smoothly with no surprises. Likewise with all three flights.

One great feature I love is that you can book several unrelated flights in one PNR, where as normal airlines would require a separate PNR if the flights passed through the same city more than once.

Hope it is a temporary glitch. Good luck with the booking and your travels.