Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

JFK to SIN (Aug 4th week - Sep 2nd week)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 2, 2012, 11:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus

Hi, I have to travel from JFK to SIN during end of Aug'12 and return back by 2nd week of Sep'12. I checked for airline prices for that route and it comes around $1400 RT(China Eastern, Delta, Finnair, Qatar). Is there any airline which can offer much cheaper price or deal? Suggestions welcome. Thanks.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 12:12 am

Programs: UA, AA, AGR
August is a ways off yet, prices might drop. Also I see for example $975 on China Eastern depart August 25 return September 10 and many similar dates.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 4:46 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA Mileage Plus
Thanks Lex. From which airline website were you able to find that price? Will I be able to cancel tickets if there is any change of plan?

Others suggestions also welcome
Old Mar 3, 2012, 7:47 pm

Programs: UA, AA, AGR
I just put those dates into kayak.com. The China Eastern site itself has some issues for me, but the same fare seems bookable e.g. on Orbitz.

Not sure of the specific fare rules on this fare, but as with most reasonably-priced international tickets the fees for changing or refunding will likely be at least hundreds of dollars, if it's possible at all. So basically no, you won't.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 1:23 am

Programs: DL GM, AMEX Business Platinum, AMEX Delta Reserve, DL SkyClub Member, Choice PM
Originally Posted by ramp1610
Hi, I have to travel from JFK to SIN during end of Aug'12 and return back by 2nd week of Sep'12. I checked for airline prices for that route and it comes around $1400 RT(China Eastern, Delta, Finnair, Qatar). Is there any airline which can offer much cheaper price or deal? Suggestions welcome. Thanks.
Try booking a ticket from LAX to SIN .... fares should be between $900-$1100 ai rt. Then add JFK-LAX-JFK to it.

Try using

http://matrix.itasoftware.com/search.htm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.