Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

trouble with booking crucero-usa.com ultracheap bus tickets. help!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 27, 2011, 6:56 pm
Original Poster

i´m trying to book some ultracheap tickets on crucero-usa.com website, specifically tucson,az to nogales,az and mexicali,mx to los angeles. both routes are available for 5 USD each on my travel dates. however all my credit cards (all with international billing address) are declined in the end. i even went to randalls and bought prepaid american express gift card in order to buy this ticket - and amex gift cards should be OK for all on-line purchases according to amex - but this card was declined as well. when i call to greyhound web support i am told lot of different things i am tempted to classify as a nonsense. for example:

a) that i cant buy tickets departing mexico at all (why is website then offering those fares?)
b) that tickets for departure from mexico must be bought 11 days ahead and tickets will be sent only by mail (not true)
c) that only browser i can use is explorer (using explorer made no difference)
d) that i must type 99999 as a zip code if i use international credit card (using such zip did not made a difference)
e) that greyhound does not handle problems related to crucero-usa.com website (however crucero-usa webiste specifically suggests that i call greyhound after telling me that my purchase can not be completed)

are there any clever ideas how to get thouse tics issued for cheap promotional price? i´m travelling withing few days and i really would rather not pay 7,5 times more by ordering over the phone (mexicali-los angeles non-refundable fare is 38.75 usd right now when bought from greyhound and over the phone)
thanks
Old Oct 27, 2011, 7:32 pm
Original Poster

i´m starting to almost hate that company.. so many hours lost in vain

"We are sorry, but we could not complete your online purchase.
We could not generate a complete response for your request at this time.
If there are further problems, please contact Greyhound E-Customer Support at [email protected] or call 1-800-846-0754 with detailed information about the date, time, and itinerary of your request.

Thank you for choosing Greyhound."

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.