Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Travel&Dining > Budget Travel
Reload this Page >

Saver Express Discount Travel Service

Old Sep 4, 2010, 10:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum

Yesterday, I attended a timeshare sales presentation (I decline the purchase offer).

One of the items listed as the benefits associated with that purchase was travel discounts related to "saver express". Has anyone heard of or used that service?
Old Sep 6, 2010, 5:57 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Aeroplan SE AND 1MM, HHonors Gold, Marriott Bonvoy Platinum , L'Accor Platinum
This service has a web site that one can not access, unless one is a member.

However, one can communicate with the customer service agent, through its web site link, for a live chat.

He stated that this service is only offered to people as part of a timeshare/vacation club sales presentation/purchase. I already own timeshares; he will see if I can be given information about the service then (with a view to possibly enrolling, if I feel the services justify the annual fee).

I will get the forum apprised of what I learn.
Old May 10, 2012, 9:26 am

Seems Ok

Have a Saver Express Membership and have used it no problem. It seems to do what they promised and have had no problems.
Old Oct 9, 2013, 6:24 pm

Saver Express

I recently joined the Saver Express travel service. I am wondering if everyone pays the same amount to become a member or if the cost is negotiable. We have not used the service yet. Do you know anyone else who has joined?
Old Oct 9, 2013, 11:10 pm
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Please continue to follow this discussion in the Budget Travel Forum.
Thanks..
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Oct 15, 2013, 12:17 pm

saver express presentation promotion offer

I also attended the saver express travel club presentation but did not buy. I was presented with a voucher for attending for a free cruise and airfare for two. Did anyone receive this offer and accepted it. You have to go to choice selection, inc.com choose the offer you want and put in your offer code. then pay $70 for that particular offer and they will send you more information for you to choose the cruise and airfare and it looks like more fees will be charged other than the taxes and airport fees which we were told we would need to pay.
I am not sure of the company and not ure I want to send in $70 unless it is legit.
Has anyone used them successfully?

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.