AM Club Premier KmP Question

Old Nov 1, 2014, 5:21 pm
Original Poster

AM Club Premier KmP Question

My Spanish isn't too terrific but I stumbled upon this:

http://clubpremier.com/mx/gana-kilom...rar-kilometros

If I am correct, I can theoretically buy as many points as I want, but I am limited to three transactions a month. When that month is over, am I allowed to purchase more?
Old Nov 1, 2014, 6:38 pm

Programs: AS, UA, WN, IHG Diamond Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Gold, CET 7*
I pulled up the English page:

http://clubpremier.com/us/earn-kilom...uy-premier-kmp

and the T&C's say this:

During the term of this promotion, all KmP purchases will be limited to one transaction per Member and the maximum is also limited to 70,000 KmP (seventy thousand) per Member. KmP can only be purchased in multiples of 1,000 (one thousand) and the price per 1,000 (one thousand) KmP is USD$15.00 (fifteen dollars, lawful money of the United States of America) plus the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT).
Old Nov 1, 2014, 7:56 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by NoLaGent
During the term of this promotion, all KmP purchases will be limited to one transaction per Member and the maximum is also limited to 70,000 KmP (seventy thousand) per Member. KmP can only be purchased in multiples of 1,000 (one thousand) and the price per 1,000 (one thousand) KmP is USD$15.00 (fifteen dollars, lawful money of the United States of America) plus the corresponding Value Added Tax (VAT).
See I looked at that and I didn't know if the purchases were restricted to a one-time only deal or something you can do it perpetuity. Also, if anyone else is familiar with AM, is the 70,000 limit per transaction or is it the absolute max?

Last edited by discoseal; Nov 2, 2014 at 7:04 pm

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.