Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Other North and South American Airlines
Reload this Page >

Emergency Landing on Allegiant Air Flight on March 8

Emergency Landing on Allegiant Air Flight on March 8

Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:48 am
Original Poster

emergency landing with alligiant Air on March 8

We were on Alligiant Air on March 8 to Plattsburgh NY, du to problem with the landing gear we had to make a ''emergency landing'' to Burlington VT. It was really a difficult experience. People crying..... Everyting ended well, after 2 hours waiting in the plane at Burlington Airport we finally got out and sent in Bus to Plattsburgh NY. The captain told us that Allegiant was offering a $75 discount on out next flight with them !! I find this difficult to understand !!!
Old Mar 9, 2012, 7:59 am
Moderator: Hawaii-based airlines & Hawai'i forums

Programs: NEXUS/Global Entry, Delta, United, Hyatt, IHG, Marriott, and Hertz
Moving this from the United MileagePlus Forum.

FlyinHawaiian, Co-Moderator
United MileagePlus Forum
Old Mar 9, 2012, 12:32 pm
Moderator: American AAdvantage

Programs: AA LT Plat; HH LT Diamond, Matre-plongeur des Muccis
Please follow this in the original thread - and remember cross-posting is against FlyertTalk TOS.

Thank you, JDiver, Senior Moderator

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.