Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best mileage BCD?

Search this Thread

Old Mar 10, 2010, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS/1K x6yrs, Ex-AAExecPlat, Delta 360, Mariott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, AMEX Centurion, Avis First
Best mileage BCD?

Hello FT'ers,

I'm not rate sensitive since all my rentals are expensed ... I'm looking to get the biggest mileage bonus to my airline FF program ... I primarily use CO, and I'm aware of some paltry triple miles (450/day) bonuses ... I'm very envious of those multiK miles going to DL and AA albeit they may require you to rent a Where2 ... is there anything comparable for CO?

Also, what is the best mileage offer by Budget out there period ... Any help would be greatly appreciated
Old Mar 10, 2010, 3:51 pm

Best one probably is...

https://www.budget.com/budgetWeb/htm...delta5000.html
Old Mar 10, 2010, 3:54 pm
Original Poster

Programs: UA GS/1K x6yrs, Ex-AAExecPlat, Delta 360, Mariott Plat, Hyatt Diamond, AMEX Centurion, Avis First
@ Randix... thanks, using that one until it expires at the end of this month ... hope they'll renew it
Old Mar 10, 2010, 4:33 pm
Original Poster

Even better - can Budget encourage loyalty and FT to use their commodity service by making these BCD numbers available for scanning/actively finding & applying the best rate/restriction combos?! ... an economist would suggest that this is a far better means of driving the kind of business they're looking for rather than this opque, "does any one have a code for _____" nonsense

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.